This seems like a good time to announce our winner and top 3 from last week.
The Grand Prize Winner of a $10 Stamp Fairy Gift Certificate is: DEBBY4000 #16
Please contact Judi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Top 3 Cards from last week are:
1. RENATA #1
2. KATHY CURRY #32
3. JOVITA #20
Congratulations, and thank you for playing along with us!
Winners, be sure and snag your Grand Prize or Top 3 badge on our sidebar to proudly display on your blog!
Sassy Cheryl's. So many adorable images, you really must check 'em out!
"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images."
Sassy Cheryl's is offering our winner a $5 gift certificate for her store! Thank you so much for sponsoring us this week!!
Here is what the awesomely creative Design Team did with some Sassy Cheryl's images:
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge Rules:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any Sassy Cheryl's images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #180 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Please note: The challenge closes on Tuesday night at 7pm MST.