So, another Wednesday is upon us, which means it is time for a new challenge here on Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Is it just me, or do these Wednesdays seem to be going by very fast?
Anyway, welcome from an unusually sunny UK. It would seem that Summer has finally decided to make a bit of an appearance in Yorkshire, and just in time for last weekend's bank holiday weekend. It is most unusual for a bank holiday weekend to produce nice weather here, you can usually guarantee rain and cold, but for once we had some sunshine, which finally gave me the to put to use one of my creations from my other crafting passion - Sewing.
I was taught by my grandma last year to sew and I have spent the last few weeks making myself a new summer wardrobe in the hope that the weather may take the hint. This was the dress that finally did it:
I had planned to spend last weekend making some more, but the weather was too lovely to miss out on. I'm sure the weather won't last, so I can hold myself up on my craft room once again and get sewing and cardmaking.
But as usual, I am rambling and we should maybe get onto this week's challenge:
First of all, the winner of last week's Challenge is...
Please contact: Tina at QKR Stampede to receive your 5 digital images
Include this subject line in your email.
Subject: QKR Stampede and SSW May 2013 Winner
Also Include the names of the five digis you would like.
And our Top Three...
1. Emily #20
2. Colien #26
3. Lee Ann #17
Congratulations ladies!! Be sure to grab both your Winner's Badge, and your Top Three Badge from the sidebar to display on your blog!
On to our Challenge... This week we have a brand new sketch by Sally:
And, we are Sponsored by regular sponsor: the wonderful A Day For Daisies!! Let me share with you...
A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!
They can be found here:
This week's Prize: $12 Gift Certificate
On to our Design Team cards...
I hope you will join us this week!! I look forward to seeing your creations!!
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have A Day For Daisies images, we’d love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have
to create your card.
to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #205 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to InLinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.